VALLEY VILLAGE CAMPUS
Summer Camp 2019 Registration is now open!
Click on the paint brush below to enroll in camp!
Key things to know before you enroll!
This year enrollment is again automated. You will not be printing out
an application or mailing it in. We will receive it online.
1. Have your 2nd and 3rd choices of groups (for Art Camp 101, 5-7 year old program) or workshops (Upper Camp, 7-11 year old program) ready to go before you begin the enrollment process. This is VERY important. Discuss with your child those choices beforehand.
2. If you are enrolling as a "Friend of a Returning Camper", you will be able to register on Saturday, February 16th, 2019 at 9am.
3. Know your child's shirt size. Art Camp 101 campers will receive their group's camp T-shirt automatically. Upper Campers may order a T-shirt for $14.
4. This year, camp tuition may be paid by credit card or check.
5. There are no makeup days for absences or for days missed and parents are financially responsible for all days that their child has registered to attend. There will be no prorating of tuition for missed days due to sickness or travel, or any other reason.
6. Should you withdraw from our summer program prior to June 1st 2019, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee PER child PER session enrolled. A session can be defined as one of the four following blocks: