VALLEY VILLAGE CAMPUS
Key things to know before you enroll!
1. Have your 2nd and 3rd choices of groups (for Art Camp 101, 5-7 year old program) or workshops (Upper Camp, 7-11 year old program) ready to go before you begin the enrollment process. This is VERY important.
2. If you are enrolling as a "Friend of a Returning Camper", you will be
3. Know your child's shirt size. Art Camp 101 campers will receive their group's camp T-shirt automatically. Upper Campers may order a T-shirt for $14.
4. This year, camp tuition may be paid by credit card or check.
5. There are no makeup days for absences or for days missed and parents are financially responsible for all days that their child has registered to attend. There will be no prorating of tuition for missed days due to sickness or travel, or any other reason.
6. Should you withdraw from our summer program prior to June 1st 2019, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee PER child PER session enrolled. A session can be defined as one of the four following blocks: