ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A BLAST!
Key things to know before you enroll!
1. Have your 2nd and 3rd choices of sessions ready to go before you begin the enrollment process. This is VERY important. Discuss with your teen those choices beforehand.
2. If you are enrolling as a "Friend of a Returning Camper", make sure you have the correct spelling of the mother's first and last name. In order to be considered a "Friend of a Returning Camper", that returning camper must already be registered in our Jr. Teen Camp. You must attend camp the SAME session AND days as the returning camper! A "Past" camper is a child who has attended The Summer Art Academy in the past but missed last summer.
3. Know your teens shirt size. Jr. Teens will receive a camp T-shirt at no cost. Additional shirts may ordered for $14.
4. This year, camp tuition may be paid by credit card or check.
5. There are no makeup days for absences or for days missed and parents are financially responsible for all days that their teen has registered to attend. There will be no prorating of tuition for missed days due to sickness or travel, or any other reason.
6. Should you withdraw from our summer program prior to June 1st 2018, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee PER teen PER session enrolled. A session can be defined as one of the four following blocks: